All applications must include CV and Portfolio.
INTERIOR ARCHITECTURE / SPATIAL DESIGN
We are looking for highly motivated and passionate spatial design interns. The focus is the development of unique concepts and the implementation designs throughout all planning phases until the last detail.
A taste for trends, materials, and colours is just as important as an open mind for integrating into our team.
What we are looking for:
- At least three years of professional experience
- Located in Berlin
- Design, supervision and coordinate workshops, meetings and sessions with clients and the planning team
- Implementation of concepts and designs down to the last detail
- Motivation and high design standards
- Creation of concepts and collaboration in planning throughout all service phases
- Research skills for moods and materials, current trends and concepts
- Preparation of 3D studies and 2D drawings during the project
- Preparation of presentations
- Coordination with the project team
- Excellent knowledge of VectorWorks, Rhino 7, Adobe
- Project management in English and/or German
- Independent project management in all work phases with all areas of interior design, including concept and floor plan planning, cost and schedule planning, development of fixed and loose furniture, lighting concept, accessories and equipment, etc.
- Project throughout all types and sizes of hospitality, corporate architecture, retail, office planning, etc.
- Varied project work and personal development opportunities
- Interdisciplinary cooperation within our team from the fields of architecture, interior design, visual communication, product design
- An international team and community with over ten nationalities
- Full-time permanent position, open to flexible working time models
We look forward to receiving your application with a portfolio of selected works and a CV. Please submit your application as a PDF via mail to email@example.com.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR INTERNS !
...we are looking for team players and proactive characters who want to be involved in creating memorable spaces. We are seeking new interior architecture interns for our Berlin office: students with a taste for trends, materials, colours and those with an excellent conceptual understanding of design. Bachelor or Masters students are welcome to apply. The successful candidates will be involved in all stages of projects within our studio.
Is your hunger for new concepts insatiable? Do you want to work with an international team of designers? Are
you proficient in Vectorworks and have strong verbal and 3D communication skills? If this sounds like you or if you have friends of family who fit the bill, please contact us or spread the word.
Please submit your application as a PDF via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in Studio
Aisslinger and want to receive our
newsletter please subscribe it